Saturday, November 07, 2009

Bruce Springsteen fans cry foul - Entire catalog pulled by Boss from Rhapsody.com Real.com website

Personally I'm more angry about the songs being pulled from Rhapsody! What's up with that! I listen to all my music on Rhapsody and it makes me so mad to see those songs blocked now.

from Backstreets.com
on Oct 31, 2009 9:14 am

Not sure if anyone uses Rhapsody, but I love the music service. Most groups have their catalogs available for streaming if you pay a montlhly fee. There are a few artists who, for whatever reason, don't make their music available (The Beatles, The Eagles).

Anyway, I just noticed that all of Bruce's music has been pulled - his stuff isn't available anymore. Fortunately I have his whole collection on Ipod, but it sure was nice to sign on to Rhapsody and listen to whatever I wanted by the Boss.

Anyone have any idea why???

An extremely disappointed fan
Clem


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Clicky Web Analytics