Thursday, November 19, 2009

Star Wars in Concert review & ticket information

Star Wars in Concert

for tickets go to http://www.wwwtixx.com

So last night was the big night. As I stated in my last post there are very few things in this world that I love more than Star Wars and so a month ago when my uncle called and asked if I wanted to see Star Wars in Concert I didn't even give him a chance to finish his sentence. I didn't even know what the hell it was! I hear Star Wars and I'm there. So it was me, my uncle, and my two younger cousins. The older of the two is obsessed with Star Wars so we have a lot in common. While I do have a great deal of knowledge of the prequels I haven't seen them nearly as many times as he has. And although I feel like less of a man when someone younger than me knows more about Star Wars than I do, I just have to remind myself that the prequels are what he was raised on so he saw them the most.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Clicky Web Analytics